Defective Drug Attorneys
Experienced Drug Litigation Lawyers in St. Louis, Missouri
If you are seeking a lawyer to help you with a claim after being injured by the side-effects of the drugs Lexapro®, Pradaxa®, or the birth control pills Yaz®, Yasmin® and Ocella®, consider the defective drug litigation attorneys at The Roberts Law Firm, P.C. We are:
- Experienced at dealing with pharmaceutical companies
- Experienced with the type of multidistrict litigation (MDL) that is being used in Yaz® and Yasmin® claims
- Experienced practicing before the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, where the MDL for Yaz® and Yasmin® has been assigned
- Experienced with the product liability law that governs defective and dangerous drug claims
- Committed to helping young women and the families of young women who have been affected by Yaz®, Yasmin® or Ocella®
For more information about the education and experience of our lawyers, follow the links below.
Contact a Lawyer at The Roberts Law Firm, P.C.
To learn more about our defective drug attorneys, or to discuss filing a claim for compensation after being injured by the side effects of Yaz®, Yasmin® or Ocella®, contact our defective drug law firm in St. Louis for a free initial consultation. Call The Roberts Law Firm, P.C., at 636-530-9199 or toll-free at 866-585-4570. You may also complete our online form and one of our attorneys will contact you.
The Roberts Law Firm, P.C. does not intend, by this web site or otherwise, to provide medical advice to or dissuade anyone from taking medication without their doctors’ approval. Please consult your doctor on matters relating to your health. It could be dangerous to stop taking medicines, especially abruptly. Patients should talk to their physicians to decide whether the benefits and risks of taking Yaz®, Yasmin® or Ocella® make it the right choice for them.
Please note that no lawsuit will be filed by The Roberts Law Firm, P.C. against your physician or health care provider for claims related to Yaz®, Yasmin® or Ocella®.
Trademark Notice: “Yaz”, “Yasmin” and “Ocella” are registered trademarks.
The Roberts Law Firm, P.C. is in no way affiliated with the Bayer Group or Barr Pharmaceutical, Inc.
The use of this mark is solely for informational and product identification purposes.