Defective Drug Attorneys in St. Louis
At The Roberts Law Firm, P.C., we are experienced and dedicated to achieving results in cases arising from unsafe and dangerous drugs. Whether your case involves negotiating with opposing counsel, class actions or participating in multidistrict litigation (MDL), our drug litigation attorneys are committed to achieving client goals.
Contact our drug litigation firm if you were injured as a result of taking dangerous or defective drugs. Our St. Louis, Missouri lawyers are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve. We offer free initial consultations for all unsafe drug cases.
Unsafe and Dangerous Drugs in Missouri | Helping Those Injured by Medications
We have successfully represented clients in drug litigation cases involving drugs such as:
- Anti-depressants: We can help those suffering from harmful side-effects of anti-depressant drugs like Lexapro.
- Blood thinners: Our attorneys are experienced in helping those injured by the blood thinning medication Pradaxa.
- Birth control: Our firm has substantial experience representing clients who have suffered as a result of taking dangerous birth control and drugs. Since the Yaz® and Yasmin® lawsuits were consolidated into a MDL in a nearby court, our St. Louis location has allowed us to assist clients nationwide with their claims. We have also helped clients who were harmed using NuvaRing and Ocella®.
- Acne medications: We can help clients who have been injured as a result of taking Accutane and other acne medications.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Our attorneys are knowledgeable in the side effects of anti-inflammatory medication, including Vioxx. We can advise you about your legal options.
- Blood sugar medications: Our lawyers can help clients who have had serious side effects as a result of taking diabetes drugs, including Actos.
Our pharmaceutical drug litigation team can help clients who have experienced serious side effects from the use of other medications, such as Reglan and Reclast®. We also assist injured clients with Wellbutrin and Paxil lawsuits.
When you contact our law firm about your injuries, you will find our drug litigation attorneys have the knowledge and experience needed to develop your case. We have handled numerous drug litigation cases and we will use this experience to help clients who are injured after taking dangerous drugs.
Offering Vigorous Advocacy in Defective Drug Cases
We seek strong, high-quality legal representation through our thorough case preparation and powerful courtroom presentations. Whichever direction your case takes — jury trial, mediation or settlement talks — our lawyers are in a position to develop it in order to protect your best interests.
Contact Our Missouri Law Firm
To discuss your unsafe medication case, contact our pharmaceutical litigation lawyers in Missouri. Call us at 636-530-9199 or toll free at 866-585-4570 for a free initial consultation about your claims. We take dangerous medication cases on a contingent fee basis so you pay no legal fees unless you receive compensation.
The Roberts Law Firm, P.C. does not intend, by this website or otherwise, to provide medical advice to or dissuade anyone from taking medication without a doctor’s approval. Please consult your doctor on matters relating to your health. It could be dangerous to stop taking medicines, especially abruptly. Patients should talk to their physicians to decide whether the benefits and risks of taking any medication make it the right choice for them.
Please note that no lawsuit will be filed by The Roberts Law Firm, P.C., against your physician or health care provider for claims related to Yaz®, Yasmin® or Ocella®.
Trademark Notice: “Yaz”, “Yasmin” and “Ocella” are registered trademarks.
The Roberts Law Firm, P.C., is in no way affiliated with the Bayer Group or Barr Pharmaceutical, Inc.
The use of this mark is solely for informational and product identification purposes.